Deadline for applications 9am January 2nd, 2019
We are a Hamilton-based architecture, interiors and urban design firm with a diverse portfolio of projects. We are a tight-knit team who are strong supporters of Hamilton’s cultural scene, deeply engaged in ongoing conversations about rapid change and growth being experienced in our neighbourhoods.
Discover our values.
You embody our values and you:
- Have passed or about to write the NCIDQ exam.
- Have strong work ethic, are driven, welcome challenges, not afraid to be out of your comfort zone.
- Are focused.
- Have strong organisational skills.
- Can multi-task, work independently + collaboratively.
- Are mastering higher level tasks involved in project execution.
- Have solid knowledge + relationships with regional industry sources for architectural products + furnishings.
- Have strong working knowledge of BOMA, OBC, AODA, FADS.
- Can efficiently, without supervision- gather data, spaceplan, produce construction tender drawings, technical research + architectural detailing.
- Have strong CAD, Revit, Adobe Suite, Microsoft Office skills.
- Familiar with budgeting, scheduling.
- Effective verbal, written communication skills.
- Can manage client expectations.
- Have strong presentation skills + can facilitate large multi-stakeholder meetings.
- Can devise solutions independently, understanding when an issue should involve a senior team-member.
- Have keen interest in marketing, business development, proposal writing.
- Can mentor junior members + assist with peer reviews.
- Considered an Asset: Well, LEED accreditation.
Send Cover letter, CV, Portfolio & 3 professional references to email@example.com
Contact: Patty Clydesdale
Contact Phone: 905 522-0220
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org